We love having families participate in Bike MS! The minimum age for Bike MS: Stamford is 12 years old. Here are some special requirements for cyclists ages 12 through 17:
- All riders must be at least 12 years of age on or before the day of the event – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All riders under the age of 18 as of the start of the event (Sunday, June 11, 2017) must have a hardcopy signed and notarized waiver on file.
- All riders ages 12 through 17 must review the Safety in Group Cycling brochure with a parent or legal guardian.
- All youth riders must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult (at least 21 years of age) at all times.
- One parent/adult may be responsible for no more than three youth riders.
- Even if the child is on a tandem bicycle, all of the requirements above still apply.
- No trailers, tagalongs, or child carriers are allowed on the route.